COVID FIRST WAVE SERVICES 2020
The volunteers and workers showed exemplary courage and commitment by working without hesitation during the pandemic. As a token of appreciation, we provided them with a Special Hardship Allowance to all our staff (at a cost of Rs 3 Lakhs).
- Spent 1600 man hours (nearly 200 man days) as volunteer
- 10 hours volunteering every day for 40 days volunteer continuously without a break
- 5000 volunteering hours by the team.
- Distributed provisions worth Rs.1000 to over 1000 families in and around Chennai, to help a family of four sustain for over 15 days.
- Arranged for a special Bus to transport the staff every day at a cost of Rs. 1.5 lakhs for 4 months until the public bus service resumed regularly
COVID SECOND WAVE SERVICES 2021
Covid relief at Palgarh (Tribal village in Maharashtra)
Following relief materials, worth Rs 10 Lakhs donated:
- 1000 bottles of Ayurcoro3, an Ayurvedic preventive and asymptomatic cure medicine.
- 500 pulse oximeters
- Medicine for Covid-19 treatment worth 1.5 Lakhs
- 500 Infrared Thermometers worth 5 Lakhs to the District Collector, Kancheepuram
- 175 Pulse Oximeters given to Greater Chennai Corporation
- 100 Pulse Oximeters to Hospital, Sira (in rural Karnataka)
- 25 Pulse Oximeters to a village 100 kilometers from Imphal, Manipur
Covid relief material worth Rs 4 lakhs sent to the district collector's office, Thiruvannamalai.
The materials included:
· 1000 Venus N-95 masks
· 1000 adult oxygen masks
· 500 pediatric oxygen masks
· 1000 adult non rebreathable masks
· 400 pediatric non rebreathable masks
· 10 sets of glucometer kits
· 5 sets of otoscope, adults and pediatric laryngoscope each
· 2 units of portable suction apparatus