We do not provide any financial return or refund in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to financial securities (debt or equity), interest, dividend, profit share, rewards in cash, to individuals who contribute on viswajayam.org. Any contribution on viswajayam.org., by an individual, should not be construed as an investment in any form whatsoever.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The word ‘website’ implies www.viswajayam.org.
- Anywhere in the website, ‘We’ refers to Viswajayam Foundation as a separate legal entity.
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- Viswajayam Foundation may change these terms and conditions from time to time, without notice; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Viswajayam Foundation reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- Viswajayam Foundation has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. We cannot be held liable against any inaccuracies in the website.
- We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, animation and other materials and effects on www.viswajayam.org. We provide the information, content or advertisements (which we collectively call the “Materials”) on the site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, donors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms.
- Foreign Donations: We can receive funds from Indian Passport holders living overseas from their NRO Account with banks in India. We do not have FCRA registration yet and hence we are not permitted to receive funds from PIO (Person of Indian Origin) holding Foreign Citizenship, Foreign Citizens and Organisations Registered Overseas. We cannot be held responsible for any funds transferred as donations by the above mentioned sources.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence, and you agree to submit to jurisdiction of the Courts in Chennai, India. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of these Terms. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by you and Viswajayam Foundation.
Viswajayam Foundation reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and to take any action we deem necessary and appropriate. Such action may include reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In addition, we may take action to disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information. Viswajayam Foundation reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms.